1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 dash salt (if using unsalted peanut butter)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup oil (canola, palm or coconut)
1/2 cup soy or almond milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, oil, and milk together in a small bowl.
4. Add the small bowl ingredients to the large bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Let cool on the cookie pan for 5 minutes before moving to the cooling rack.